Porcelain at service of coffee
Realization of exclusive models
Storage, delivery and clearance in Italy and abroad
Consultancy for the phase of planning and sampling
Every single product of Royal Mason Porcelain is made of hard feldspathic porcelain, which is the best material to fit the professional requirements of the on-trade sector and the roasting industry, thanks to its characteristics. The base past in composed from kaolin, feldspar and quartz. We wisely select and dose the raw materials of the best quality, aiming to obtain a product answering the maximum qualitative standards. We cook our porcelain at a temperature of 1400 °C in reducing atmosphere furnaces to obtain a complete mixture of paste and glaze: such procedure confers the best impermeability and purity to the enamel. For these reasons, hard porcelain feldspathic is particularly advisable to every user looking for the best professional quality.
We realize ornaments making use of the best materials and following the most modern working techniques. Our ornaments undergo a high-temperature baking cycle, which confers the maximum brilliance and an elevated resistance to washing.
Every single Royal Mason Porcelain product, made of hard feldspathic porcelain, is rigorously and constantly controlled during the entire production cycle and presents the following characteristics:
- maximum resistance to scratches, impacts and thermal shocks.
- absolute hygiene, guaranteed from its impermeability.
- excellent maintenance of heat, thanks to its thickness.
- high-level brilliance and enamel purity.
- great skills in intensifying the smell of coffee, thanks to its specifically designed bottom.
- designed for food use and in accordance with the current legislation.
- exclusive ornaments.
37064 Povegliano Veronese (VR)
Sede operativa: Via della Tecnica, 6
Cell +39 335 248239
Fax +39 045 5705704